Efe Ejeba Says Shoes Are The Most Expensive Thing He Bought From 25 Million Naira Prize Money - Welcome To Big

Efe Ejeba Says Shoes Are The Most Expensive Thing He Bought From 25 Million Naira Prize Money

The winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba who was handed a cheque of N25m with a brand new SUV Jeep after winning the reality show, in a recent interview with Soundcity Africa’s One on One with Moet, disclosed that he’s a shoe freak and has splashed alot of cash on shoes since winning the prize money.


“If I tell you now you’ll be surprised, it’s my shoes… not this one I’m wearing. I have a guy, when he picks shoes and sends to me via WhatsApp, I order and buy them.”

He added saying, “I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25million!”

Efe has released two singles ‘Based On Logistics’, and ‘Somebody,’ and is working on a new song.

No comments